Gingifast CADRequest product
Gingifast CAD is a scannable fluid addition silicone, suitable for reproducing gingival morphology on models.
The elastic version with high tear resistance is recommended in the presence of undercuts or very thin thicknesses.
The rigid version is ideal for implant prosthesis applications.
• Two hardness versions: Elastic 40 Shore A, Rigid 70 Shore A
• Rapid working times
• Mixing ratio 1:1
• Time savings in data acquisition with CAD/CAM
• Greater precision compared to use of reflective sprays
• Compatible with both direct and indirect techniques
• Reduction of waste, thanks to the smaller tips
|Product||Mixing ratio||Working time*|
|Hardness (Shore A)|
*The times mentioned above are intended from the start of the mixing phase at 23 °C (73 °F).
|C203227||Gingifast CAD Elastic||2 x 50 cartridges + 12 blue mixing tips + 10 ml bottle Separator|
|C203232||Gingifast CAD Rigid||2 x 50 cartridges + 12 blue mixing tips + 10 ml bottle Separator|
All images and materials you download are copyright protected and property of Zhermack SpA.
Please, don’t modify or use them without the disclaimer (“Courtesy of…”).