Occlufast CADRequest product
Occlufast CAD is a scannable addition silicone for accurate bite registration.
Occlufast CAD is the solution developed for practitioners looking for a product that facilitates digital work-flow access, by improving communication with the dental technician.
• Imperceptible consistency
• Dimensional stability, up to 7 days
*Occlufast CAD can be scanned using optical scanners (structured light and laser) and CBCT without using opacifier powders.
• The product’s imperceptible consistence favours the achievement of an accurate and reliable result by allowing the patient to bite in a natural manner, thus reducing the chances of the mandible shifting due to an unnatural occlusion
• Scannability favours digital work-flow access
• Thixotropy prevents the material from running, whilst allowing it to flow easily over the surfaces of the teeth
• Dimensional stability makes it possible to maintain the accuracy of the bite registration for up to 7 days from the time it is taken, even once it has been disinfected using products containing quaternary ammonium salts, mixtures of alcohol and surface tension reducers
 Mobilio M, Catapano S. Effect of experimental jaw muscle pain on occlusal contacts. Journal of Oral Rehabilitation. 2011; 38(6): 404-409. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2842.2010.02173.x
 Kenneth A, Phillips’ Science of Dental Materials, 2012; 33
|Delivery system||Working time* (min:s)||Time in mouth** (min:s)||Detail reproduction||Hardness|
|1:1 dispenser gun||0:30||1:00||20 μm||95 Shore A|
*Clinical use times are intended as from the start of mixing at 23 °C / 73 °F.
** The time in mouth is intended as at 35 °C / 95 °F.
|C200800||Occlufast CAD||2 x 50 ml cartridges (Base + Catalyst) + 12 green mixing tips|
All images and materials you download are copyright protected and property of Zhermack SpA.
Please, don’t modify or use them without the disclaimer (“Courtesy of…”).