Zhermack experience in the dental sector has allowed the Company to develop excellent quality cosmetic alginates greatly appreciated by cosmetics companies.
Zhermack alginates are originated by natural raw materials like brown seaweeds collected along the Norwegian coast.
The main characteristics of Zhermack alginates are:
- Optimal “creaminess”;
- Excellent reproduction of detail;
- Extraordinary hydrating effect;
- Controlled PH.
We supply 2 distinct families of neutral alginates:
- AL 9-13: 9-13 minutes of setting time;
- AL 13-19: 13-19 minutes of setting time;
Both products have the following water/powder ratio: 3 parts of water and 1 part of powder.
Zhermack alginates can be customized, adding colors, scents and active ingredients.
Zhermack produces in accordance to UNI EN ISO 22716:2008, Manufacturing Best Practices in Cosmetics.
- Natural raw materials
- Skin PH compatibility
- Mixing ratios (weight): 3 parts of water and 1 part of powder.
- Setting time: 9-13/13-19 minutes
Zhermack alginates can be additivated with active ingredients, colors and scents based on necessities.Information Request