Hydrorise Implant Medium BodyRequest product
Hydrorise Implant is a scannable silicone with high rigidity, formulated for implant prosthodontics.
• At least 99%* elastic recovery*
• Dimensional stability for up to 21 days
• Tear resistance
• Biocompatible even on damaged mucosa
• High final hardness
• Scannable even without reflective sprays
• Accurate and reliable impressions: elastic recovery of nearly 100% and tear resistance help maintain the impression’s accuracy even after its removal from the oral cavity
• Accuracy over time: the product’s dimensional stability helps maintain impression accuracy for up to 21 days
• Patient safety: biocompatibility even on damaged mucosa reduces the risk of irritating or sensitising the mucosae and oral tissues
• Ideal combination of rigidity and elasticity: Hydrorise Implant has the high rigidity needed to stabilise three-dimensional transfer within the oral cavity and enough elasticity to ensure easy removal of the impression from the oral cavity
• Safety for the patient and the professional: Hydrorise Implant’s radiopacity allows the dentist to identify subgingival material residues with a simple X-ray performed in the dental practice
• Access to digital workflow: Hydrorise Implant can be scanned without the use of reflective sprays. Scannability facilitates access to digital workflow
• For automatic mixing of the 5:1 systems we recommend the use of Sympress
* 99% for Hydrorise Putty and Maxi Putty; 99.5% for all other viscosities of Hydrorise System
|Product||Delivery system||Recommended technique||Type of setting||Working time (including mixing|
|Time in mouth**||Setting time*|
|Hydrorise Implant Heavy Body||5:1 automatic mixing||Single step impression||Normal set||02:00||03:30||05:30|
|Hydrorise Implant Medium Body||5:1 automatic mixing||Monophase impression||Normal set|
|Hydrorise Implant Light Body||1:1 semi-automatic mixing||Single step impression||Normal set||02:00||03:30||05:30|
* Times are intended from the beginning of mixing at 23°C (73 °F). Higher temperatures shorten setting times, lower temperatures extend them.
** Time in mouth is intended at 35°C / 95°F.
|Product||ISO 4823||Elastic recovery||Linear dimensional change (after 24 h)||Hardness (Shore A)||Shelf-Life|
|Hydrorise Implant Heavy Body||Type 1 Heavy-bodied Consistency||> 99.5 %||< 0.20 %||65||3 years|
|Hydrorise Implant Medium Body||Type 2 Medium-bodied Consistency||> 99.5 %||< 0.20 %||60||3 years|
|Hydrorise Implant Light Body||Type 3 Light-bodied Consistency||> 99.5 %||< 0.20 %||55||3 years|
|Code||Setting time||Pack type|
|C207092||Normal set||2 x 380 ml cartridges (Base + Catalyst) + 15 dynamic-static mixing tips + 2 tip lockers|
|C207122||Quick set||2 x 380 ml cartridges (Base + Catalyst) + 15 dynamic-static mixing tips + 2 tip lockers|
|C207096||Normal set||Hydrorise Implant Intro pack Medium Body: 1 x 380 ml Medium Body + 6 dynamic-static mixing tips + 1 mixing tip locker|
|C207126||Quick set||Hydrorise Implant Intro pack Medium Body: 1 x 380 ml Medium Body + 6 dynamic-static mixing tips + 1 mixing tip locker|
All images and materials you download are copyright protected and property of Zhermack SpA.
Please, don’t modify or use them without the disclaimer (“Courtesy of…”).