Acrytemp is a bisacrylic self-curing resin for the fast preparation of short and long-term provisional elements.
Acrytemp can be used with different working techniques, both for direct and indirect method.
It is practical to use, thanks to the self-mixing system, easy to trim and polish, with a high fracture resistance. Its particular formulation is without methyl methacrylate monomer and allows to maintain low temperatures during the setting reaction that does not irritate the pulp. Acrytemp is available in 5 shades and offers a natural aesthetic eff ect that reproduces the colour of teeth, to meet the needs of the patients and of the dentist.
• High fracture resistance
• Methyl methacrylate monomer free
• Low temperature increase during the setting reaction
• The colourings A1, A2; A3; A3,5; B1 allow to meet the most common clinical situations
• Natural fluorescence
• Self-mixing system in 50 ml (4:1) cartridge for an optimal dosage and time saving
• Easy handling
• Can be easily trimmed and polished
• Respects the pulp, due to low exothermic setting reaction
• No irritations
• Natural aesthetics effect of the finished provisional elements
|Elastic phase from application (min:s)||Setting time|
|Compressive strength||Flexural strength|
and bridges, inlays, onlays
|0:50||1:00 - 2:00 (35°C)|
3:00 - 4:00 (23°C)
|4:30 (45 - 55°C)|
|250 MPa||65 MPa|
|C700201||Acrytemp||A1||Standard Pack: 1 cartridge 50 ml (76 g) + 15 mixing tips 4:1|
|C700200||Acrytemp||A2||Standard Pack: 1 cartridge 50 ml (76 g) + 15 mixing tips 4:1|
|C700215||Acrytemp||A3||Standard Pack: 1 cartridge 50 ml (76 g) + 15 mixing tips 4:1|
|C700205||Acrytemp||A3,5||Standard Pack: 1 cartridge 50 ml (76 g) + 15 mixing tips 4:1|
|C700211||Acrytemp||B1||Standard Pack: 1 cartridge 50 ml (76 g) + 15 mixing tips 4:1|
All images and materials you download are copyright protected and property of Zhermack SpA.
Please, don’t modify or use them without the disclaimer (“Courtesy of…”).