Occlufast+ | Occlufast+ ColorRequest product
Occlufast+ is an addition silicone with a high final hardness that affords accurate bite registration.
Occlufast+ Color is the thermochromic version that changes colour with changes in temperature. This colour change provides dentists with a visual guide by indicating the complete polymerisation of the material in the patient’s mouth.
• Imperceptible consistency
• High final hardness (37±5 Shore D)
• High dimensional stability, up to 15 days
• The product’s imperceptible consistence favours the achievement of an accurate and reliable result by allowing the patient to bite in a natural manner, thus reducing the chances of the mandible shifting due to an unnatural occlusion
• The high final hardness allows the material to resist even under compression, which helps to achieve a precise and accurate registration
• Thixotropy prevents the material from running, whilst allowing it to flow easily over the surfaces of the teeth
• Dimensional stability makes it possible to maintain the accuracy of the bite registration for up to 15 days from the time it is taken, even once it has been disinfected using products containing quaternary ammonium salts, mixtures of alcohol and surface tension reducers
• Dispensing using the yellow mixing tip reduces waste and makes it possible to perform up to 2 bite registrations more than the green tips*
*Saving of 1.4 ml per use. In-house in vitro test considering 5.5 ml of material per bite registration
 Mobilio M, Catapano S. Effect of experimental jaw muscle pain on occlusal contacts. Journal of Oral Rehabilitation. 2011; 38(6): 404-409. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2842.2010.02173.x
 Kenneth A, Phillips’ Science of Dental Materials, 2012; 33
|Occlufast+||1:1 dispenser gun||0:30||1:00||Mangosteen||5 μm||37±5 Shore D|
|Occlufast+ Color||1:1 dispenser gun||0:30||1:00||Lime||●||5 μm||37±5 Shore D|
* Clinical use times are intended as from the start of mixing at 23 °C / 73 °F.
** The time in mouth is intended as at 35 °C / 95 °F.
Occlufast+ – A-Silicone for bite registration (Packaging)
|C200791||2 x 50 ml cartridges (Base + Catalyst) + 12 yellow mixing tips|
|C200792||8 x 50 ml cartridges (Base + Catalyst)|
|C200790||1 x 50 ml cartridges (Base + Catalyst) + 6 yellow mixing tips|
Occlufast+ Color – Thermochromic A-Silicone for bite registration (Packaging)
|C200781||2 x 50 ml cartridges (Base + Catalyst) + 12 yellow mixing tips|
|C200782||8 x 50 ml cartridges (Base + Catalyst)|
|C200780||1 x 50 ml cartridges (Base + Catalyst) + 6 yellow mixing tips|
GREEN at room temperature | YELLOW at 35 °C in the mouth
All images and materials you download are copyright protected and property of Zhermack SpA.
Please, don’t modify or use them without the disclaimer (“Courtesy of…”).