Occlufast+ | Occlufast+ ColorRequest product
Occlufast+ is a high final hardness addition silicone developed to achieve an accurate and reliable bite registration.
Occlufast+ is also available in a thermochromic version that changes color according to the temperature. The color change indicates the completed setting of the material offering a visual guide to the dentist in order to minimize the risk of errors.
• Imperceptible consistency 1
• High final hardness (37±5 Shore D)
• Short intraoral time
• Yellow mixing tips
• High dimensional stability (up to 2 weeks)
• The imperceptible consistency, that allows to not interfere with the occlusion, helps to ensure a precise and reliable result
• The high final hardness makes occlusal registration resistant to compression
• Short intraoral time makes the process faster ensuring greater comfort to the patient
• The use of the yellow mixing tip allows a saving of material at each use if compared with other tips*
*Zhermack internal tests
1 N. Mobilio & S. Catapano, Effect of experimental jaw muscle pain on occlusal contacts, Journal of Oral Rehabilitation, 2011.
(after 24 h)
|Occlufast+||1:1 dispenser||0:30||1:00||Mangustan||20 μm||0.20 %||37±5 Shore D|
|Occlufast+ Color||1:1 dispenser||0:30||1:00||Lime||●||20 μm||0.20 %||37±5 Shore D|
** the times mentioned must be intended at 35 °C – 95 °F
Occlufast+ – A-Silicone for bite registration (Packaging)
|C200791||Standard Pack: 2 x 50 ml cartridges + 12 mixing tips yellow|
|C200792||Eco Pack: 8 x 50 ml cartridges|
|C200790||50 ml cartridge + 6 mixing tips yellow|
Occlufast+ Color – Thermochromic A-Silicone for bite registration (Packaging)
|C200781||Standard Pack: 2 x 50 ml cartridges + 12 mixing tips yellow|
|C200782||Eco Pack: 8 x 50 ml cartridges|
|C200780||50 ml cartridge + 6 mixing tips yellow|
GREEN at room temperature | YELLOW at 35 °C in the mouth
All images and materials you download are copyright protected and property of Zhermack SpA.
Please, don’t modify or use them without the disclaimer (“Courtesy of…”).