Tropicalgin is a chromatic alginate for versatile use.
The chromatic variation provides the practitioner with a visual guide when processing the material for impression taking.
It is available in Fast and Extra-Fast Setting Time versions to satisfy the diverse requirements of professional dentists.
• The chromatic variation provides practitioners with a visual guide during the various processing phases: red during mixing, orange during the working phase and yellow during positioning in the patient’s mouth
• Different setting times(Fast/Extra Fast)*: to satisfy different dentists’ requirements
• Its characteristic scent favours patient comfort
*Products not available on all markets
• MX-300: automatic mixer for alginates
time* (including mixing
|Tear resistance %|
|Hydrogum 5||Extra Fast||1:05||0:45||1:50||Mangustan||13.0||97||0.75|
|Hydrocolor 5||Fast||1:10||1:00||2:10||Cool berry||14.0||97||0.70|
|Pinkalgin 5||Extra Fast||1:05||0:45||1:50||Raspberry||13.5||97||0.70|
* Clinical use times are intended as from the start of mixing with deionised water at 23°C / 73°F.
|C302240||Tropicalgin||Fast Set||1 x 453 g bag|
|C302244||Tropicalgin||Extra Fast Set||1 x 453 g bag|
|C302242||Tropicalgin||Fast Set||1 tub + 2 x 453 g bags + measuring spoons set|
|C302245||Tropicalgin||Fast Set||1 x 18 g single-dose bag|
RED during mixing | ORANGE during the working phase | YELLOW during positioning of the material in the patient’s mouth
All images and materials you download are copyright protected and property of Zhermack SpA.
Please, don’t modify or use them without the disclaimer (“Courtesy of…”).