Zmack FlowRequest product
The Zmack system offers universal light-curing composites for permanent restorations, that are used in the restoration of cavities of all classes (I, II, III, IV, V).
Zmack is indicated for the restoration of the anterior and posterior areas, for aesthetic restorations, for closing diastemas and for coronal lengthening. It is also possible to use the system for indirect restorations (inlays and onlays) and for veneer construction using direct techniques.
The Zmack System consists of: Zmack Etch, an etching gel; Zmack Bond, a self-priming adhesive; Zmack Flow, a flowable micro-hybrid composite and Zmack Comp, a universal micro-hybrid composite. Zmack Flow and Comp are available in a multi shade range for the ideal camoufl age. Thanks to its physical properties, Zmack allows high level restorations in terms of quality, performance and aesthetics. The range to choose from, according to the specific clinical indication, represents a valid aid to the dentist and the secret behind the smile of each patient.
Zmack System is characterized by:
• Smart colours that mimetically blends with the surrounding tooth structure
• Polishes to match natural luster of enamel
• Shades match to the VITA® guide
• Smart consistency, for an easier job
• Creamy formula, not sticky nor slumpy
• Self micro-leveling behavior
Zmack Flow is used in direct restorations of conservative class I, III and V or as a liner and offers:
• Smart flowability: great fluidity with self leveling behavior that allows a quick and easy filling and levelling of irregular cavities floors and small cavities and adaptable to cavity walls without use of hand instruments;
• Smart colours: shades camouflage with sorrounding tooth structure for natural looking results.
|Zmack Comp||383 MPa||139.9 MPa||10700 MPa||77 %||57 %||75 - 90||< 1.00 μm||2.46 % (v/v)||12.18 ug/mm3||2.4 mm AI|
|Zmack Flow||350 MPa||129 MPa||5452 MPa||61 %||39 %||66||1.41 μm|
(mean of 1 μm)
|4.50 % (v/v)||19.00 ug/mm3||1.4 mm AI|
(curing light output)
|Application||Shades||Increment of layer||Curing time
|Zmack Comp||≥ 500 mW/cm2||All classes||A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, B2, C3|
A2-O, A3.5-O, B3
|Zmack Flow||≥ 500 mW/cm2||Direct Restorations Class I, III, V|
|A1, A3, A3.5, B1||2 mm|
|Zmack Bond||≥ 550 mW/cm2|
≥ 800 mW/cm2
|C510101||Zmack Flow||A1||Syringe 1 x 1.3 g + 15 tips|
|C510103||Zmack Flow||A3||Syringe 1 x 1.3 g + 15 tips|
|C510104||Zmack Flow||A3.5||Syringe 1 x 1.3 g + 15 tips|
|C510110||Zmack Flow||B1||Syringe 1 x 1.3 g + 15 tips|
|C510140||Zmack Flow||Flowable applicator tips (15 pcs)|
All images and materials you download are copyright protected and property of Zhermack SpA.
Please, don’t modify or use them without the disclaimer (“Courtesy of…”).