The Zmack system off ers universal light-curing composites for permanent restorations, that are used in the restoration of cavities of all classes (I, II, III, IV, V).
Zmack is indicated for the restoration of the anterior and posterior areas, for aesthetic restorations, for closing diastemas and for coronal lengthening. It is also possible to use the system for indirect restorations (inlays and onlays) and for veneer construction using direct techniques.
The Zmack System consists of: Zmack Etch, an etching gel; Zmack Bond, a self-priming adhesive; Zmack Flow, a flowable micro-hybrid composite and
Zmack Comp, a universal micro-hybrid composite. Zmack Flow and Comp are available in a multi shade range for the ideal camoufl age. Thanks to its physical properties, Zmack allows high level restorations in terms of quality, performance and aesthetics. The range to choose from, according to the specific clinical indication, represents a valid aid to the dentist and the secret behind the smile of each patient.
Zmack System is characterized by:
• Smart colours that mimetically blends with the surrounding tooth structure
• Polishes to match natural luster of enamel
• Shades match to the VITA® guide
• Smart consistency, for an easier job
• Creamy formula, not sticky nor slumpy
• Self micro-leveling behavior
Zmack Comp satisfies the clinicians requirements with:
• ideal camouflage with the hard tissue of the tooth, thanks to the selected range of eight body shades plus two opaque shades for layering techniques
• precise & easier job, thanks to the ideal consistency, Zmack Comp perfectly and effortlessly adapts to the margins without slumping
• universal and functional results, thanks to the micro-hybrid multi-purpose formula. The excellent mechanical properties make Zmack Comp ideal for both anterior and posterior teeth.
|Zmack Comp||383 MPa||139.9 MPa||10700 MPa||77 %||57 %||75 - 90||< 1.00 μm||2.46 % (v/v)||12.18 ug/mm3||2.4 mm AI|
|Zmack Flow||350 MPa||129 MPa||5452 MPa||61 %||39 %||66||1.41 μm|
(mean of 1 μm)
|4.50 % (v/v)||19.00 ug/mm3||1.4 mm AI|
(curing light output)
|Application||Shades||Increment of layer||Curing time
|Zmack Comp||≥ 500 mW/cm2||All classes||A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, B2, C3|
A2-O, A3.5-O, B3
|Zmack Flow||≥ 500 mW/cm2||Direct Restorations Class I, III, V|
|A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1||2 mm|
|Zmack Bond||≥ 550 mW/cm2|
≥ 800 mW/cm2
|C500101||Zmack Comp||A1||Syringe 4 g|
|C500102||Zmack Comp||A2||Syringe 4 g|
|C500103||Zmack Comp||A3||Syringe 4 g|
|C500104||Zmack Comp||A3.5||Syringe 4 g|
|C500105||Zmack Comp||A2-O||Syringe 4 g|
|C500106||Zmack Comp||A3.5-O||Syringe 4 g|
|C500110||Zmack Comp||B1||Syringe 4 g|
|C500111||Zmack Comp||B2||Syringe 4 g|
|C500100||Zmack Comp||Zmack Kit: Zmack Comp syringes 6 x 4 g (A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, B2) + Zmack Bond bottle 5 ml + 50 flocked applicators + Zmack Etch syringe 3 ml + 25 applicator needles|
All images and materials you download are copyright protected and property of Zhermack SpA.
Please, don’t modify or use them without the disclaimer (“Courtesy of…”).