Pinkalgin 5Request product
Pinkalgin 5 is a fluorescent pink, high-performance, extra-fast alginate with 5 μm detail reproduction and 5 days of dimensional stability.
Pinkalgin 5 is designed for practitioners looking for a high-quality solution with attractive characteristics. Its eye-catching fluorescent pink colour meets with the approval of dental assistants and those dentists that are fond of the most feminine of all colours.
With a time in mouth of just 45 seconds, Pinkalgin 5 is the Zhermack alginate for professionals who prefer a short time in mouth, which also guarantees better patient comfort.
• Fluorescent pink colour
• Detail reproduction up to 5 micron
• 5 days of dimensional stability
• Time in mouth of 45 seconds
• Eye-catching colour chosen for practitioners seeking quality and attractive aesthetic characteristics
• Short time in mouth for greater patient comfort
• High precision in surface detail reproduction for a more satisfactory end result
• High dimensional stability: helps maintain impression accuracy for up to 5 days after impression taking
• High elasticity: allows the material to optimally return to its original form
• High tear resistance: reduces the risk of the impression tearing when it is removed from the patient’s mouth
time* (including mixing
|Tear resistance %|
|Hydrogum 5||Extra Fast||1:05||0:45||1:50||Mangustan||13.0||97||0.75|
|Hydrocolor 5||Fast||1:10||1:00||2:10||Cool berry||14.0||97||0.70|
|Pinkalgin 5||Extra Fast||1:05||0:45||1:50||Raspberry||13.5||97||0.70|
*Clinical use times are intended as from the start of mixing with deionised water at 23°C / 73°F.
|Code||Product||Setting time||Pack type|
|C302140||Pinkalgin 5||Extra Fast Set||1 x 453 g bag|
All images and materials you download are copyright protected and property of Zhermack SpA.
Please, don’t modify or use them without the disclaimer (“Courtesy of…”).