Hydrogum 5Request product
Hydrogum 5 is a high-performance scannable alginate with 5 μm detail reproduction and 5 days of dimensional stability.
Hydrogum 5 is the Zhermack solution for satisfying the needs of the most demanding practitioners.
Its high precision in detail reproduction, which is similar to that of a silicone, helps to obtain accurate impressions. In addition, its high dimensional stability guarantees impression accuracy for up to 120 hours.
This affords dentists the peace of mind to take an impression on a Friday and to send it to the dental laboratory even the following Tuesday, without worrying about this having a detrimental effect on the result.
As it is scannable, Hydrogum 5 facilitates access to digital workflows and improves communications with the dental laboratory, which can directly obtain a digital model (without having to perform the casting phase).
• Surface detail reproduction up to 5 micron
• 5 days of dimensional stability
• Can be scanned with structured light, structured blue light, blue laser and CBCT scanners without requiring the use of opacifier powders*
• Manual or automatic mixing
• High precision in surface detail reproduction for a more satisfactory end result
• High dimensional stability: helps maintain impression accuracy for up to 5 days after impression taking
• Scannability: facilitates access to digital work-flows and improves communication with the dental technician
• High elasticity: allows the material to optimally return to its original form
• High tear resistance: reduces the risk of the impression tearing when it is removed from the patient’s mouth
*Tests conducted by 3D Fast
• MX-300: automatic mixer for alginates
time* (including mixing
|Tear resistance %|
|Hydrogum 5||Extra Fast||1:05||0:45||1:50||Mangustan||13.0||97||0.75|
|Hydrocolor 5||Fast||1:10||1:00||2:10||Cool berry||14.0||97||0.70|
|Pinkalgin 5||Extra Fast||1:05||0:45||1:50||Raspberry||13.5||97||0.70|
*Clinical use times are intended as from the start of mixing with deionised water at 23°C / 73°F.
|Code||Product||Setting time||Pack type|
|C302070||Hydrogum 5||Extra Fast Set||1 x 453 g bag|
|C302071||Hydrogum 5||Extra Fast Set||1 tub + 2 x 453 g bags + measuring spoons set|
|C302075||Hydrogum 5||Extra Fast Set||1 x 21 g single-dose bag|
All images and materials you download are copyright protected and property of Zhermack SpA.
Please, don’t modify or use them without the disclaimer (“Courtesy of…”).