Hydrocolor 5Request product
Hydrocolor 5 high-performance chromatic alginate with 5 days of dimensional stability.
The 5 days of dimensional stability simplify dentists’ daily practice, by allowing them longer to send the impression to the dental technician. Impression accuracy is guaranteed for up to 120 hours.
• 5 days of dimensional stability
• Manual or automatic mixing
• The chromatic variation provides practitioners with a visual guide during the various processing phases: fucsia during mixing, purple during the working phase and light blue during positioning in the patient’s mouth
• High dimensional stability: helps maintain impression accuracy for up to 5 days after impression taking
• High elasticity: allows the material to optimally return to its original form
• High tear resistance: reduces the risk of the impression tearing when it is removed from the patient’s mouth
• MX-300: automatic mixer for alginates
time* (including mixing
|Tear resistance %|
|Hydrogum 5||Extra Fast||1:05||0:45||1:50||Mangustan||13.0||97||0.75|
|Hydrocolor 5||Fast||1:10||1:00||2:10||Cool berry||14.0||97||0.70|
|Pinkalgin 5||Extra Fast||1:05||0:45||1:50||Raspberry||13.5||97||0.70|
* Clinical use times are intended as from the start of mixing with deionised water at 23°C / 73°F.
|Code||Product||Setting time||Pack type|
|C302120||Hydrocolor 5||Fast Set||1 x 453 g bag|
|C302130||Hydrocolor 5||Fast Set||1 x 21 g single-dose bag|
FUCSIA during mixing | PURPLE during the working phase | LIGHT BLUE during positioning of the material in the patient’s mouth
All images and materials you download are copyright protected and property of Zhermack SpA.
Please, don’t modify or use them without the disclaimer (“Courtesy of…”).