• Non-foaming and non-aggressive formula on aspiration tubes
• Active in presence of organic material
• Efficacy: high protection for operators and patients
• Protection: preserves the dental chair and prolonges its lifespan
• Comfort: disinfection, cleaning and deodorisation in a single product
|Spectrum of action|
|Zeta 5 Power Act||Disinfectant||Alkylamine,|
deodorising in a
|Bactericidal: EN13727, EN14561 (S. aureus, P. aeruginosa, E. hirae)
Yaesticidal: EN13624, EN14562 (C. albicans)
Tuberculocidal: EN14348 (M. terrae)
Limited virucidal : DVV/RKI, DVV (non-porous surfaces), prEN16777 towards encapsulated and lipophilic viruses including blood viruses (HIV, HBV, HCV), Herpes simplex and families of virus such as the Orthomyxoviridae (including all human and animal influenza viruses such as H5N1 and H1N1),
Filoviridae (ebola virus) and Paramyoviridae (measles virus)
|Zeta 5 Unit||Disinfectant||O-phenylphenol||5 %||Overnight||The action is not|
the presence of
Virucidal (Adenovirus, Enterovirus, Herpesviridae, HBV, HCV, HDV, HIV).
* excluding tuberculocidal action
|C810040||Zeta 5 Power Act||1 litre bottle|
|C810038||Zeta 5 Power Act||50 x 10 ml single-dose bags|
All images and materials you download are copyright protected and property of Zhermack SpA.
Please, don’t modify or use them without the disclaimer (“Courtesy of…”).