Zetalgin ChromaticRequest product
Zetalgin is an essential chromatic alginate with a mint scent and guaranteed Zhermack quality.
It is ideal for practitioners looking for a simple and efficacious chromatic impression-taking solution.
• Chromatic: it changes colour during the three processing phases (mixing, working, positioning)
• Quality guaranteed by ISO standards*
• The chromatic variation provides practitioners with a visual guide during the various processing phases: purple during mixing, grey during the working phase and green during positioning in the patient’s mouth
• Scented for better patient comfort
time* (including mixing
|Tear resistance %|
|Hydrogum 5||Extra Fast||1:05||0:45||1:50||Mangustan||13.0||97||0.75|
|Hydrocolor 5||Fast||1:10||1:00||2:10||Cool berry||14.0||97||0.70|
|Pinkalgin 5||Extra Fast||1:05||0:45||1:50||Raspberry||13.5||97||0.70|
* Clinical use times are intended as from the start of mixing with deionised water at 23°C / 73°F.
|Code||Product||Setting Time||Pack type|
|C301001||Zetalgin||Fast Set||1 x 453 g bag|
|C301004||Zetalgin Chromatic*||Fast Set||1 x 453 g bag|
* FUCSIA during mixing | PURPLE during the working phase | LIGHT BLUE during positioning of the material in the patient’s mouth
All images and materials you download are copyright protected and property of Zhermack SpA.
Please, don’t modify or use them without the disclaimer (“Courtesy of…”).