Orthoprint is an extra-fast alginate with a vanilla scent that is recommended for orthodontic use.
The limited time in mouth, which is well-tolerated by patients*, combined with its vanilla scent that is pleasant for children**, are the distinctive characteristics that make it the recommended solution for orthodontists and children’s dentists.
Recommended for orthodontics by 97% of users*.
• Time in mouth of 45”
• Short time in mouth: the 45-second time in mouth make it well tolerated by patients*
• Vanilla scent: pleasant for paediatric patients**
• High elasticity: allows the material to optimally return to its original form after the deformation that takes place when the impression is removed from the patient’s mouth and thereby contributes to maintaining its accuracy
• High tear resistance: helps to reduce the risk of the impression tearing when it is removed from the patient’s mouth
*Key-Stone Italia survey, 2019
**Zhermack Italy and Germany survey, 2019
• MX-300: automatic mixer for alginates
time* (including mixing
|Tear resistance %|
|Hydrogum 5||Extra Fast||1:05||0:45||1:50||Mangustan||13.0||97||0.75|
|Hydrocolor 5||Fast||1:10||1:00||2:10||Cool berry||14.0||97||0.70|
|Pinkalgin 5||Extra Fast||1:05||0:45||1:50||Raspberry||13.5||97||0.70|
* Clinical use times are intended as from the start of mixing with deionised water at 23°C / 73°F.
|C302145||Orthoprint||Extra Fast Set||1 x 500 g bag|
All images and materials you download are copyright protected and property of Zhermack SpA.
Please, don’t modify or use them without the disclaimer (“Courtesy of…”).