Occlufast RockRequest product
Occlufast Rock was Zhermack’s first addition silicone for bite registration, and is still one of the best-known and most popular materials in the world.
Occlufast Rock is the solution developed for practitioners looking for a reliable product able to satisfy the diverse demands of daily clinical practice.
• Imperceptible consistency
• Dimensional stability, up to 7 days
• The product’s imperceptible consistence favours the achievement of an accurate and reliable result by allowing the patient to bite in a natural manner, thus reducing the chances of the mandible shifting due to an unnatural occlusion
• Thixotropy prevents the material from running, whilst allowing it to flow easily over the surfaces of the teeth
• Dimensional stability makes it possible to maintain the accuracy of the bite registration for up to 7 days from the time it is taken, even once it has been disinfected using products containing quaternary ammonium salts, mixtures of alcohol and surface tension reducers
 Mobilio M, Catapano S. Effect of experimental jaw muscle pain on occlusal contacts. Journal of Oral Rehabilitation. 2011; 38(6): 404-409. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2842.2010.02173.x
 Kenneth A, Phillips’ Science of Dental Materials, 2012; 33
|Materials for bite|
|Occlufast Rock||Dispenser 1:1 gun||0:30||1:00||20 μm||95
|Occlufast CAD||Dispenser 1:1 gun||0:30||1:00||20 μm||95
* Clinical use times are intended as from the start of mixing at 23 °C / 73 °F.
** The time in mouth is intended as at 35 °C / 95 °F.
|C200726||Occlufast Rock||2 x 50 ml cartridges (Base + Catalyst) + 12 green mixing tips|
All images and materials you download are copyright protected and property of Zhermack SpA.
Please, don’t modify or use them without the disclaimer (“Courtesy of…”).