Elite P&P Putty SoftRequest product
• Hydrocompatibility and thixotropy
• Dimensional stability for up to 15 days
• Available in semi-automatic 1:1 cartridges
• Certified quality*: guarantees consistently high quality in production processes and product performance
• Accurate, precise impressions: wash hydrocompatibility helps produce a top quality impression
• Reliability even days later: dimensional stability for up to 15 days allows impressions to be cast even days after they are taken
• Ease of use: also available in semi-automatic cartridges that help standardise the process and produce the same mix irrespectively of the operator[1,2]
Daou E. E, The elastomers for complete denture impression: A review of the literature. The Saudi Dental Journal. 2010; 22:153-160.
 Di Felice R, Scotti R, Belser U. The influence of the mixing technique on the content of voids in two polyether impression materials. Schweiz Monatsschr Zahnmed. 2002; 112: 12-16
|Type of setting||Working time, including mixing time* (min:s)||Time in mouth**(min:s)||Setting time*
|Elite P&P Putty Soft||Manual mixing||Putty||Single step|
|Elite P&P Regular Body||1:1 dispenser|
|Elite P&P Light Body||Manual mixing or|
* Times are intended from the beginning of mixing at 23°C /73°F. Higher temperatures shorten setting times, lower temperatures extend them.
** The time in mouth is intended as at 35°C / 95°F
|Product||ISO 4823||Elastic recovery||Linear dimensional change (after 24 h)||Hardness (Shore A)||Shelf-Life|
|Elite P&P Putty Soft||Type 0 Putty Consistency||> 99.0 %||< 0.2 %||60 ± 2||3 years|
|Elite P&P Regular Body||Type 2 Medium-Bodied Consistency||> 99.5 %||< 0.02 %||45 ± 2||3 years|
|Elite P&P Light Body||Type 3 Light-Bodied Consistency||> 99.5 %||< 0.02 %||45 ± 2||3 years|
|Elite P&P Putty Soft||2 x 250 ml tubs (Base + Catalyst) + 2 measuring spoons|
|C206102||Normal Set||Elite P&P Putty Soft||Intro Kit: 2 x 250 ml tubs (Base + Catalyst) of Putty Soft Normal + 2 x 50 ml cartridges (Base + Catalyst)
of Light Normal + 6 mixing tips (small)+ 2 yellow intraoral tips + 1 D2 1:1 dispenser + 2 measuring
|C206110||Normal Set||Elite P&P Putty Soft||Trial Kit: 2 x 100 ml tubs (Base + Catalyst) of Putty Soft Normal + 2 x 60 ml tubes
(Base + Catalyst) of Light Normal
All images and materials you download are copyright protected and property of Zhermack SpA.
Please, don’t modify or use them without the disclaimer (“Courtesy of…”).