2021 international program of webinars
We are glad to announce the launch of our 2021 international program of webinars, all delivered in English!
Only for the first webinar, “Impression in Dentistry, knowledge or art?» with Dr. Nicholas D. Charles we scheduled two alternative dates:
- 20th April at 1:00 PM CEST (registrations closed)
- 4th May at 6:00 PM CEST (registrations closed)
Do not miss our opening event: choose the time that best fits your agenda [click here to watch the webinar].
The next webinars are on Tuesday, as planned below:
- 18th May: “Interdisciplinary approach. From planning to the final delivering of a full mouth rehabilitation”, Dr. Giacomo Armani
- 22nd June: “Disinfection procedures in the dental practice during Covid-19 pandemic”, Mrs. Samantha Bell (click here to register)
- 20th July: “Elastomers: how to use new impression materials with direct, semi-direct or indirect restorative techniques”, Dr. André Kimura
- 21st September: “Wax up, Mock Up, Speed Up!”, Dr. Davide Foschi & CDT. Nicola Gondoni
- 19th October: “The role of the Dental Assistant, commitment and responsability”, Mrs. Rosa Abbondanza
- 23rd November: “Ceramic solutions in oral rehabilitation”, Dr. Milko Villarroel
- 14th December: “Transition Zone. Secrets to create and reproduce the peri-implant soft tissue shape”, Dr. Diego Lops
Stay tuned for more details 😊