Cyclope is designed to heat metal spatulas and similar tools used to model objects in dental wax. Electromagnetic induction heating.
With Cyclope, the majority of dental modelling can be done without using an open flame bunsen burner.
• Electrical operation does not require connection to the mains gas supply
• The instrument reaches temperature in just two seconds
• Two silicon caps protect the chamber from scratches and wax residues
• Safety: no risk of burns and better air quality in the dental laboratory thanks to elimination of the naked flames which remove oxygen from the work environment
• Practicality: mobile and ready for use immediately, can be located in the most convenient position for the operator
• Energy saving: minimum consumption thanks to the heating control with two external sensors
(L x D x H - mm)
(V / Hz)
|C308300||Cyclope 230 V||91 x 209 x 89||0.5||230 V ± 10 % / 50 - 60 Hz||100|
|XR0100000||Protective silicone cap (2 pcs)|
All images and materials you download are copyright protected and property of Zhermack SpA.
Please, don’t modify or use them without the disclaimer (“Courtesy of…”).