• Electrical operation does not require connection to the mains gas supply
• The instrument reaches temperature in just two seconds
• Two silicon caps protect the chamber from scratches and wax residues
• Safety: no risk of burns and better air quality in the dental laboratory thanks to elimination of the naked flames which remove oxygen from the work environment
• Practicality: mobile and ready for use immediately, can be located in the most convenient position for the operator
• Energy saving: minimum consumption thanks to the heating control with two external sensors
(L x D x H - mm)
(V / Hz)
|C308300||Cyclope 230 V||91 x 209 x 89||0.5||230 V ± 10 % / 50 - 60 Hz||100|
|XR0100000||Protective silicone cap (2 pcs)|
All images and materials you download are copyright protected and property of Zhermack SpA.
Please, don’t modify or use them without the disclaimer (“Courtesy of…”).