Alghamix II is the mixer which facilitates and simplifies the mixing of alginates, condensation silicones and dental gypsum.
Its use reduces air incorporation during mixing, for an even mixture with less bubbles and without lumps. Its structure and design are specifically designed to guarantee maximum stability during use. In particular, the ergonomic bowl position provides the practitioner with optimal operating conditions, thereby facilitating the dosing and mixing operations. It is also suited for mixing low viscosity condensation silicones by using the appropriate mixing disk.
• 2 speed bowl rotation
• Ergonomic speed selector
• Bayonet bowl-fastener
• Available bowls: small 350 cc for alginate, large 600 cc for gypsum
• Available bowl colours: grey and blue
• Plate with 20-sheet mixing block for silicones
• Easy to clean ABS body
• Homogeneous mixture without bubbles or lumps
• Constant bowl rotation guaranteed by the two speeds
• Easy to remove and easy to clean bowl
• 600 cc bowl for gypsum and silicone mixing plate usable for various purposes
• 3 year warranty
|Code||Model||Size (L x D x H - mm)||Weight (kg)||Power supply (V/Hz)||Total power (W)|
|C303230||Alghamix II - 230 V||170 x 270 x 210||3||230 V ± 10 % / 50 - 60 Hz||50|
|C303215||Alghamix II - 115 V||170 x 270 x 210||3||115 V ± 10 % / 50 - 60 Hz||50|
|C303231||Alghamix II - 230 V UK plug||170 x 270 x 210||3||230 V ± 10 % / 50 - 60 Hz||50|
All images and materials you download are copyright protected and property of Zhermack SpA.
Please, don’t modify or use them without the disclaimer (“Courtesy of…”).