Quasar Plus has the same technical characteristics as Quasar welding machine, with the addition of a pedal device for spot welding the metal structure in argon atmosphere (argon is not supplied with this machine. Ask a trusted supplier).
• Perfect thermal energy focussing on specific welding area
• Power regulation system allowing to set the heating temperature to be set. This allows the elements for welding to be heated gradually, avoiding damage to the crystalline structure
• Mechanical centring system for accurate spot welding of the elements
• Quick and easy to learn welding method
• Infrared welding eliminates combustion and oxidation during the heating phase
• The Quasar Plus welding process is quicker than traditional and laser methods
(L x D x H - mm)
(V / Hz)
|250 x 360 x 500||28||230 V ± 10 % / 50 - 60 Hz||1200||1350|
machine with spot
|250 x 360 x 500||29||230 V ± 10 % / 50 - 60 Hz||1200||1350|
*argon is not supplied with this machine. Ask a trusted supplier
|XB0180216||Electrodes CR/CO (for ceramics) 3 pcs Ø 0.8 mm for Quasar Plus|
|XR0180050||Cr/Co electrocodes (for ceramics) 10 pcs Ø 0.8 mm|
|XR0180070||Cr/Co electrocodes (for ceramics) 10 pcs Ø 0.5 mm|
|XR0180060||Cr/Co electrocodes (for removable prostheses) 10 pcs Ø 0.8 mm|
|XR0180080||Cr/Co electrocodes (for removable prostheses) 10 pcs Ø 0.5 mm|
|XR0180090||Au electrocodes (for gold alloy) 10 pcs Ø 0.8 mm|
|XR0180100||Au electrocodes (for gold alloy) 10 pcs Ø 0.5 mm|
All images and materials you download are copyright protected and property of Zhermack SpA.
Please, don’t modify or use them without the disclaimer (“Courtesy of…”).