Orthogum is a special very high viscosity and fast setting silicone, specially designed for impression taking in orthodontics.
It is characterized by a high elasticity and a pleasing chewing-gum scent which allows emetic reflex reduction, for an impression taking that reduces stress for the operator and that it is much more comfortable especially for patients in the paediatric age.
• Fast setting
• High elasticity
• High tear resistance
• Precise impressions in the presence of fixed orthodontic appliances
• Fast and easy mixing with the gel catalyst
• Good dimensional stability and possibility of casting the model within a maximum time of 72 hours
• Possibility of obtaining several models with the same impression
• Pleasant scent
|Orthogum||Manual mixing||Putty||Single impression technique||Fixed orthodontic|
* the times mentioned must be intended at 35 °C – 95 °F
change (after 24 h)
|Orthogum||Type 0 Putty Consistency||2 - 5 %||> 99 %||< 0.35 %|
|C100550||Orthogum||Standard Pack: 1 tub 1500 ml (2.46 kg)|
All images and materials you download are copyright protected and property of Zhermack SpA.
Please, don’t modify or use them without the disclaimer (“Courtesy of…”).