• Made from stainless steel
• Guaranteed continuous water delivery, even during resin regeneration
• Regenerated using NaCl (coarse cooking salt)
• The water softener extends the working life of the steam generator
• It produces demineralised water for other uses in the laboratory (e.g. for mixing stone), thus improving the quality of the elements
• Low maintenance costs (resin regeneration using coarse cooking salt)
(L x D x H - mm)
|Maximum flow rate|
(l / h)
|Material||Resins||Resin regeneration||Incoming water pressure
|C305208||AD 8||300 x 200 x 400||8.5||900||Stainless|
(coarse cooking salt)
|1 - 8|
All images and materials you download are copyright protected and property of Zhermack SpA.
Please, don’t modify or use them without the disclaimer (“Courtesy of…”).